Software Test Engineer
Seeking a team member with a proven track record for making smart decisions and producing impactful outcomes. Someone who demonstrates the will to get things done as well as the humility to contribute to the collective success of a team.
Position Summary: Execute high value testing techniques that provide creative and comprehensive detection of defects. Assist in readiness assessments to ensure the production release of operational solution conformance to operational requirements. Assist development and customer service in root cause analysis for production defects.
- Contribute to the success of the team through professional and respectful interactions
- Assist in analysis to ensure requirement and design decisions consider testability early and throughout the delivery process.
- Assist in developing and executing strategies to create and maintain test data
- Assist with component, integration, regression, end-to-end, user acceptance, automation and browser testing
- Identify the root cause and symptoms of defects
- Report, document and track defect resolution
- Assist in the assessment and configuration of solutions released for production use
- Assist in monitoring the conformance of production performance to operational requirements
- Assist in the identification, replication and root cause analysis of production defects
- Support customer service triage activities
- Contribute to continuous improvement
- Internal Contacts: Interact on a regular basis with all organizational departments involved in the configuration, development and support of client solutions.
- External Contacts: May be required to interact with client resources from time to time.
- Use of ASP .Net, SQL Server, HTML, XML and C++, Shell Scripts
- Testing web applications, business objects and relational databases running on Microsoft technology
- Develop code to automate testing: Assist with component, integration, regression, end-to-end, user acceptance, automation and browser scenarios
- Design test strategies: assist in developing situational test strategies and plans that ensure high quality can be achieved within the constraints of the delivery process
- Testing with various software development methodologies – Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall
- Developing testing tools to efficiently test functionality: testing with manual and automated frameworks; testing with automation and scripting tools such as Selenium Web Driver and Grid, and Quick Test Pro
- Improve source code (development deliverable but quality is everyone’s responsibility)
- Collaboration with tools such as JIRA, Wiki, Version One, Test Rail
- Demonstration of effective verbal and written communications
- Demonstration of contribution to high performing team dynamics
- Demonstration of continuous skill and career development
Colleges, Universities and Independent Schools supported by FolderWave, use its products and services to manage the enormous volume of information in many formats required to process the ever-rising numbers of admissions and financial aid applications. FolderWave’s advanced technology allows these institutions to go from a mountain of manually managed data, to a smoothly running, tailored, automated business process and do so within weeks, not months or years as with prior technology generations.
The high-impact organizational and operational efficiencies experienced by our customers can deliver a consistent, predictable Return on Investment (ROI) resulting in outstanding references for FolderWave.
With 9 fully integrated complete processes providing multiple sales opportunities at every Institution, a base of superb reference accounts and a proven, scalable platform backed by our highly competent technology team, FolderWave is poised to accelerate its growth in the $1 billion higher education software market.
For immediate consideration Submit Your Resume and Cover Letter Now.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!