Responsibilities include system administration for company systems and supporting client systems that reside in a secure hosted environment. Provide technical support to client users.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Windows server operating system knowledge including Active Directory, DNS, IP configurations, SFTP and virtual machines
- Scripting knowledge to create/edit the ROBOFTP scripts and batch jobs
- IIS knowledge
- Firewall rules
- Setting up encryption keys, antivirus and managing with Symantec System Center
- At least two years recent experience in an IT support position
- Basic certifications on a technology such as Microsoft a plus
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows 7 and 8, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral and online
- Excellent interpersonal skills, building rapport, listening, and questioning skills.
- General application experience with Microsoft Office products (Office 365 and applications
Customer Service Skills
- Ability to remain pleasant, patient and calm while working with customers and peers in fast-paced, dynamic and sometimes unstructured environment
- Must be fast learner, organized, self-driven and able to spot support issue trends, manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
Colleges, Universities and Independent Schools supported by FolderWave, use its products and services to manage the enormous volume of information in many formats required to process the ever-rising numbers of admissions and financial aid applications. FolderWave’s advanced technology allows these institutions to go from a mountain of manually managed data, to a smoothly running, tailored, automated business process and do so within weeks, not months or years as with prior technology generations.
The high-impact organizational and operational efficiencies experienced by our customers can deliver a consistent, predictable Return on Investment (ROI) resulting in outstanding references for FolderWave.
With 9 fully integrated complete processes providing multiple sales opportunities at every Institution, a base of superb reference accounts and a proven, scalable platform backed by our highly competent technology team, FolderWave is poised to accelerate its growth in the $1 billion higher education software market.
For immediate consideration Submit Your Resume and Cover Letter Now.