How We Do It
There are many dimensions involved in creating, delivering, and supporting great products. Managing the implementation, integration with legacy systems, qualified staff, for starters. FolderWave offers all this and more, and we will work closely with your organization to ensure the process that is implemented conforms to the way you operate.
Using our flexible framework and expert staff, we can create what you need—from a new product, conversion of an old one, or integration requirements—all in a cost-effective and compressed timeframe. Our staff knows how to manage custom development and integration work, so it is completed on time and on budget. To ensure this, we work closely to develop a good understanding of your “As Is” process—meaning what you do today.
Few systems stand alone. We are masters at integrating data from multiple sources and providing inputs to all the major ERP Systems. A small sample includes The Common Application, SAT/ACT/TOEFL scores, Student Search data, along with Institution-specific as well as vendor-related lead files and applications.
Document Management and Much More
FolderWave offers our products via a managed approach. We will host them and manage the servers and infrastructure in a secure, reliable way—all 24/7. By using FolderWave’s outsourced services, you don’t even have to open the mail. We can accept your mail, prepare it, scan it, index it, and capture data from it in hours—not days or weeks. With nationwide capability, our partners provide services to you at your site or ours. If you would like to implement a centralized, onsite process, you can. If you would rather not have the burden, we can manage documents remotely, though you maintain your brand and image by having the documents sent to a local address.
Secure and Reliable Solutions
Where your information lives is as critical to us as it is to you. Through our subcontractors, we provide the security and reliability of our solutions that you need. These services include:
- Provisioning servers and storage
- Performing backups
- Systems Monitoring
- Communicating with you about infrastructure and hosting issues as well as resolution determination
- Managing disk storage, system utilization, security hotfixes, backups and other system management services for proper operation, protection and response.
- System Integration. Often radically different systems need to talk to each other, and there are many ways to solve the problem. Our expertise in XML, message queuing, data delivery, and real-time event management allows us to find the right way to plug your systems together. This is a fundamental strength of the FolderWave approach.
- FolderWave goes to great lengths to secure the information we manage for you. Our solutions run in secure, SAS70 Type II and PCI-compliant data centers. Our document handling services are also protected with the same level of compliance and security.
- Our internal processes are driven by our ISO 27002 operational model to ensure that our management and administration of the solutions are at the highest levels of process controls so you can be assured we are taking care of your information; perhaps better than you might yourself.