What We Are Looking For:
What You’ll Be Doing:
Joining an agile team that is located in Westford MA
- Work on an agile development team re-imagining a new UI for a successful and growing product.
- Design, collaborate, write code, write automated tests, review other engineers’ code and participate in every part of the team process.
- Share your new ideas, experiences and expertise in order to help the team and our product improve.
Qualities You Possess:
- You have a knack for developing applications that are both intuitive and innovative.
- You are keen on staying up to date with latest industry standards and UX best practices, as well as how to implement them to continuously help improve our products and user experience.
- You are familiar with SDLC and best practices on deployment and feature flags.
- You work well with designers and able to execute their visions with precision.
- Experience with CMS systems like Drupal and WordPress
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, PHP, JS (ES5/ES6/Typescript), Node.js, jQuery, Bootstrap, MySQL, SQL Server, and Responsive Design.
- Experience in browser-side application architectures.
- Experience in delivering products using Agile methodology.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in using and/or developing APIs (RESTful, etc.).
- Experience using or interacting with other backend languages (e.g., Java, C++, .Net).
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS.