Position Summary: Execute high-value testing techniques that provide creative and comprehensive detection of defects. Assist development team and customer service in root cause analysis for production defects. Must have the ability to craft a solution based on identified needs and requirements.
Essential responsibilities include:
Analysis to ensure requirement and design decisions consider testability early and throughout the delivery process.
- Develop and execute strategies to create and maintain test data
- Assist with component, integration, regression, end-to-end, user acceptance, automation, and browser testing
- Functional UI and API testing
- Report, document and track defect resolution
- Assist in the assessment and configuration of solutions released for production use
- Assist in monitoring the conformance of production performance to operational requirements
- Assist in the identification, replication, and root cause analysis of production defects
- Support customer service triage activities
WHO IS FOLDERWAVE:
Founded to meet the needs of Higher Education, FolderWave focuses on people and processes, delivering a powerful engine that drives our clients’ operational and strategic objectives. All FolderWave engagements incorporate the complete process; including consulting, document management/data entry, tailored workflow, communication and collaboration, system integration, training, maintenance, updates, and program management. Our people are our most critical asset and we are looking for excited and energetic individuals to join our team!
Submit Your Resume and Cover Letter Now.